Knowing the basic steps while developing a foreign language exam will result in a more reliable and valid exam construction. The fact that the exam has these basic features will enable the institution to manage a more transparent, consistent, and accountable process against all internal and external stakeholders (managers, teachers, students, and parents). In this training, a program that addresses the steps of developing foreign language tests and combines theory and practical knowledge will be followed.
- What are the fundamental steps of test construction?
- How to plan initially?
- How to write test specifications?
- How to choose the right question type?
- How to review items?
- How to analyze items and tests according to different question types?
- How to evaluate high and low-stakes exams?
- Question & Answer